Which documents do I need to bring to collect the vehicle at the rental office?

Remember to bring your driver’s licence and make sure it is valid. In order to release the reserved vehicle, you need to bring a major Credit / Debit card in the name of the driver. There must be sufficient funds available to meet the rental charges, the fuel capacity and relevant excess amount.


Do I need a special license, or will my standard car license cover?

Your regular license will allow you to drive all of our vans.

Ford Fiesta Van

Ford Transit Courier

Ford Transit Connect

Ford Transit Custom

Ford Transit 350 LWB

Ford Transit 350 Luton Body Tail lift

Ford Transit Refrigerated Box Body

Ford Transit 350 Open-back tipper (Class B License)


Will my car insurance cover me to drive your van?

Yes, the cover must be fully comprehensive. We require confirmation of cover in writing from your insurance company or broker.


What are your opening hours?

Our standard opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8 a.m to 5.30 p.m;
Saturday, 10 a.m to 1 p.m
We are closed Sundays and Bank Holidays.


Where are you located?

We are located off the N24 on the Ballysimon Road, behind Lyons of Limerick Car dealership.


Is there a maximum or minimum age limit for hiring a van?

If you are taking out insurance with us you need to be at least 25 years.

When you transfer your own fully comprehensive insurance and hold a full license for over 2 years. Written confirmation is required from your insurance company.


Do I require a Credit Card to rent?

Yes, you must have a credit card to rent a van, we also accept payment by laser cash, cheque or debit card. Credit cards are required for security.


Can I put an additional driver on the van?

If you are transferring your own insurance you need to check with your insurance company. If you take our insurance you can add a driver at no additional cost.


Can I park my car in your compound?

Yes, we provide parking spaces at our facility. We provide plenty of car parking spaces for our customers.